Eastern Suburbs Horticulture are seeking a qualified and skilled Landscape Gardener/Horticulturalist to join our busy company. You will be working in a supportive team environment and be provided with ongoing training, whilst enjoying flexible working conditions.
In this role your duties will include, but not limited to garden maintenance, soft landscape work including mulching and turf, implementing planting plans and design, irrigation repairs and set up, hard landscaping and construction.
Do you think you have a skill in a certain area? Please let us know we can cater this role towards your strengths.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Demonstrated experience in garden maintenance
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Certificate or similar qualification or extensive work experience in conservation, land management, environmental management, horticulture, landscaping, agriculture, or related field
- Manual drivers licence or willing to obtain one
- Be committed to long term employment with career progression
- Australian citizen or resident
- Minimum 3 years trade experience
We can offer you:
- Job security and an enjoyable workplace
- Flexible working hours and a great work life balance
- Working with a well respected company who see the importance of staff development
- Attractive remuneration package